Saturday, November 13, 2004

Seeking reviewers for [3]

Constantine Contogenis, Ikaros (Word Press)
Durs Grunbein, Ashes for Breakfast: Selected Poems, translated by Michael Hofmann (FSG)
Patrick Herron, The American Godwar Complex (BlazeVOX)
Donna Kuhn, up bluen (Furniture Press chapbook)
Deborah Richards, Last One Out (subpress)
RT Smith, Brightwood (LSU)


1913: a journal of forms #1
Chain # 11 (theme: Public Forms)


Francis said...

If they're still available I'd love to review Chain#11 and the Selected Poems of Durs Grunbein.
My email is
My address is:
Francis Raven
3 Langdon St., Apt. 43
Cambridge MA 02138

Francis said...

I was also wondering if I could submit a review of Ilya Kaminsky's new book Dancing in Odessa. Love the groupblog,
all my best,

Anonymous said...


i am also from cambridge 02138

and in love with ilya kaminsky's